- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 31, 2012
- Originally Released: 1974
- Label: American Pop Classic
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Passions flare and violence erupts when the Klu Klux Klan and militant blacks clash in a backwards southern town. Also called "The Burning Cross."
In a small southern town dominated by the KKK, a white woman gets raped and it is up to the local sheriff to maintain objectivity in the midst of fiery racism.