Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 7 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 27, 2009
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: 20th Century Fox
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Packaging: Keep Case - Checkpoint, Sensormatic
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- DTS Master Audio 5.1 - English
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - French, Spanish
Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary - 1. Director Charles Stone III
- Deleted Scenes:
- Dr. Lee Conducts
- Battle of the Bands
- A&T Alternate Performance A
- Devon and Laila Drive Off
- Half-Time Heroes
- The Real Battle of the Bands
- Anatomy of a Drumline
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 12/13/2002
"...Bouncy, boisterous and charming....[It] becomes downright thrilling when it shows the bands in action..."
USA Today - 12/13/2002
"...Stone makes the drum competition scenes, already inherently photogenic, stirring to watch..."
Los Angeles Times - 12/13/2002
"...[An] entertaining and enthusiastically told tale….The film has also been smart in picking its lively, likable cast....If rhythm and movement are important to you, this is a film that deserves a spot on your dance card..."
Entertainment Weekly - 01/03/2003
"DRUMLINE does more than capture the excitement of marching bands; it gets their clockwork beauty as well....Funny, sexy and rousing..."
Box Office - 03/01/2003
"...Saldana is beautiful and delightful..."
Coming Of Age |
- Theatrical Release Date: December 13, 2002