Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 7, 2009
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, German, Spanish
- Dolby True HD 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, German, Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary:
- Director Nick Cassavetes
- Writer James Kearns
- Producer Mark Burg
- Cinematographer Rogier Stoffers
- FIGHTING FOR CARE: In-depth look at the Healthcare crisis caused by organ donor shortages
- Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 02/15/2002
"...Mr. Washington manages to be fittingly morose without losing his powerhouse quality..."
USA Today - 02/15/2002
"...[Washington] puts in another strong performance..."
Los Angeles Times - 02/15/2002
"...JOHN Q. is unafraid to speak the plain truth..."
Entertainment Weekly - 03/01/2002
"...[The film] raises genuine, sobering questions....Washington performs with a tearful, righteous anger..."
Family Crises |
Social Issues |