- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: May 21, 2013
- Originally Released: 1962
- Label: Paramount Catalog
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Theatrical Trailer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- English, French
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The two-fisted action team of director Don Siegel and star Steve McQueen (they also paired in BULLITT) takes on the World War II foxhole drama. A group of American G.I.s tries to defend a key battle line against enemy fire, but to do so the men must convince the Nazis that they are a large Allied task force.
Theatrical Release |
World War II
- Theatrical Release: June, 1962.
- Shooting locations: Cottonwood and Redding, CA.
- Excerpts from a speech by JFK appear as a prologue.
- Don Siegel replaced previous director Robert Parrish, who had trouble relating to Steve McQueen.