- Released: May 7, 2013
- Label: Big Break
- 1.I Wanna Be With You [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 2.Liquid Love [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 3.Winner Takes All
- 4.Life In The City [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 5.It's a Disco Night (Rock Don't Stop) [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 6.(Can't You See) What You Do To Me?
- 7.Let's Fall In Love [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 8.How Lucky I Am [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 9.You're The Key To My Heart
- 10.You're Beside Me [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 11.Let Me In Your Life [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 12.Love Comes and Goes [Pt. 1 & 2]
- 13.Go For What You Know
- 14.Mind Over Matter [Pt. 1 & 2]
The Isley Brothers: Ernie Isley (vocals, guitar, drums, timbales, congas, percussion); Marvin Isley (vocals, bass, percussion); Chris Jasper (keyboards, congas, percussion).
Personnel: The Isley Brothers (vocals); Ernie Isley (guitar, drums, congas, timbales, percussion); Chris Jasper (keyboards, congas, percussion); Marvin Isley (percussion).
Recording information: Bearsville Studios, New York, NY.
Photographer: Jim Houghton.
Arrangers: Chris Jasper; Ernie Isley; Marvin Isley; O'Kelly Isley; Ronald Isley.
Winner Takes All was originally released as a two-album set, which reflected how popular the Isley Brothers were during this period of time. It features some rather lengthy but entertaining pieces. Ronald Isley's silky tenor remains untarnished throughout the album. "I Wanna Be with You" made its claim on the Billboard R&B charts, peaking at number one. "Winner Takes All" and "It's a Disco Night" followed in that order and only managed to reach numbers 38 and 27, respectively. Decent songs they are, but not as explosive as some of the Isley Brothers previously released up-tempo numbers. And as danceable as they, they come closer to good-listening songs. However, there are three solid ballads: "Let's Fall in Love," "How Lucky I Am" and "You're the Key to My Heart." Not one ever made a chart appearance, but all three remain popular to radio. ~ Craig Lytle