- Rated: G
- Run Time: 1 hours, 22 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 28, 2009
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- French Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
- Subtitles: English, SDH, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
America's favorite family of the future in their first full-length feature. George is the hero of the day when he works out an arrangement which benefits both his company and the ecology.
Meet the Jetsons all over again! In this big screen presentation of the space-age television family, George badgers his grumpy boss Mr. Spacely for a much deserved promotion. He succeeds, but when he gets his dream job he discovers an unsavory side to the business: by indiscriminately mining an asteroid, Spacely Sprockets is destroying the natural habitat of a race of cute little creatures called Grungies. Will George keep his mouth shut or follow his conscience' If his family has anything to say about it, he'll do the right thing.
Family (General) |
- Based on "The Jetsons", an animated television series that first aired in 1962. It has had a long life in television re-runs.
- Dedicated to the memories of Mel Blanc and George O'Hanlon, who died shortly after completing work on the film.
- Additional credits: Bruce David Johnson (supervising producer).