- Episodes originally aired 1954-1955
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 6 hours
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 26, 2006
- Originally Released: 1954
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Mixing exciting detective-cowboy thrills with historic characters, this Emmy winning western series kept the facts straight, and found ingenious ways to bring Matt Clark within sleuthing distance of the Legends of the West!
Jim Davis stars as Matt Clark, hired to protect the railroad from the most notorious true-life criminals ever to roam the wild, wild, west! Assisted by beautiful agents Frankie Adams (Mary Castle) and Margaret "Jonsey" Jones (Kristine Miller), Clark's adventures pit him against the most infamous of all western outlaws, and some of the most famous television character actors of TV's Golden Age.
12 DANGEROUS OUTLAWS IN 12 EXCITING EPISODES:
- Ex-lawmen turned outlaws, THE DALTON GANG go on a robbery rampage.
- BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE WILD BUNCH OF WYOMING terrorize the west.
- Cattle rustler NATE CHAMPION dares to steal from the Great Western herds.
- Crazed killer HARRY TRACY hijacks a train.
- Horse thief L. H. MUSGRAVE employs murderous tactics to seal a ranch deal.
- SHERIFF HENRY PLUMMER is actually the brains behind a vast crime ring.
- BEN JOHNSON, a notorious and violent gambler, kills two men on a train.
- "Queen of the Bandits," BELLE STAR is the West's most notorious female outlaw.
- KATE BENDER waylays stagecoaches bound for Kansas with deadly results.
- Gunslinger JOHNNY RINGO plots a train hold-up.
- CHEROKEE BILL is a young Indian with a history of violence and murder.
- Frankie impersonates the widow of a dead member of THE DOOLIN GANG.