- Episodes originally aired 1954-1955
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 6 hours
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 26, 2006
- Originally Released: 1954
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Mixing exciting detective-cowboy thrills with historic characters, this Emmy winning western series kept the facts straight, and found ingenious ways to bring Matt Clark within sleuthing distance of the Legends of the West!
Jim Davis stars as Matt Clark, hired to protect the railroad from the most notorious true-life criminals ever to roam the wild, wild, west! Assisted by beautiful agents Frankie Adams (Mary Castle) and Margaret "Jonsey" Jones (Kristine Miller), Clark's adventures pit him against the most infamous of all western outlaws, and some of the most famous television character actors of TV's Golden Age.
12 DANGEROUS OUTLAWS IN 12 EXCITING EPISODES:
- SONTAG AND EVANS wage a war of vengeance against the railroad.
- Matt joins Pat Garrett in a showdown with BILLY THE KID
- Matt enlists friendly Indians to help stop renegades led by CHIEF CRAZY HORSE.
- Escaped killer BILL LONGLEY leads Matt to the circus.
- Matt sets a trap for stagecoach robber BLACK BART.
- Matt holds an Apache warrior hostage to lure CHIEF GERONIMO.
- Bad girl Jenny McCall, known as LITTLE BRITCHES, hides a train robber in her cabin.
- Cattle rustler TOM HORN stirs up a range war between herders and homesteaders.
- Frankie infiltrates the hideout of the train-robbing YOUNGER BROTHERS.
- JACK SLADE is the main suspect in a payroll robbery.
- Doctor turned killer, TOM BELL, is the first man to rob a stagecoach.
- A wild Indian renegade, THE APACHE KID, goes on a killing spree.