- 2.35:1 ANAMORPHIC WIDESCREEN ASPECT RATIO
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 44 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 28, 2013
- Originally Released: 1960
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A surprisingly sensitive yet humorous look at the marital troubles of Victor and Hilary, THE GRASS IS GREENER follows the tale of Hilary's falling in love with an American millionaire who woos her to London while her perceptive husband, Victor, weaves his own plans to convince Hilary to return to him without the fuss that could terminally damage their marriage. The gossip that his wife's lover bought her a fur coat, which Victor had been scrimping for for years, sends him over the edge, leading him to challenge the millionaire to a duel.
- The film was based on the play by Hugh and Margaret Williams.
- Christian Dior designed Simmons's clothes; Hardy Amies designed Kerr's.