- Released: December 5, 2011
- Label: RCA
Entertainment Weekly - p.72
"[G]orgeous robo-soul ballads like 'Rock Bottom' and the Twitter romance 'Default Picture' feel as intimate as the work of any bedroom troubadour." -- Grade: B+
- 1.Bang Bang Pow Pow - (featuring Lil Wayne)
- 2.Bottlez - (featuring Detail)
- 3.It's Not You (It's Me) - (featuring Pitbull)
- 4.Default Picture
- 5.5 O'Clock - (featuring Wiz Khalifa / Lily Allen)
- 6.Sho-Time (Pleasure Thang)
- 7.Rock Bottom
- 8.Look at Her Go - (featuring Chris Brown)
- 9.Mix'd Girl
- 10.I Don't Give a F*k
- 11.Drowning Again - (featuring One Chance)
- 12.When I Come Home
- 13.Best Love Song
- 14.Turn All the Lights On
- 15.Center of the Stage - (featuring R. Kelly / Bei Maejor)
- 16.Regular Girl
- 17.Nuthin' - (featuring E-40/Detail)
Audio Mixer: Fabian Marasciullo.
Recording information: Air Force Uno Studios; Al Burna Studios, Miami, FL; Bei Maejor's House; Chevy Shack Studios, Atlanta, GA; Dirty Dutch Studios, Amsterdam; Eightysevenfourteen Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Hit Factory Criteria, Miami, FL; KMA Studios, New York, NY; Nightbird Studios, Los Angeles, CA; The Puff Bus, USA; The Record Plant Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Photographer: Derek Blanks.
Since his last effort, 2008's Thr33 Ringz, was based around the circus, R&B superstar T-Pain is no stranger to the concept album. His 2011 release rEvolver is another conceptual effort, but this time he goes deep, looking to prove how much he's evolved and how easily people can be deceived. These two concepts are reflected in the album's title, and the preview mixtape T-Pain just dropped called prEvolver.