- Episodes originally aired 1954-1955
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 6 hours
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: August 22, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Alpha Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Mixing exciting detective-cowboy thrills with historic characters, this Emmy winning western series kept the facts straight, and found ingenious ways to bring Matt Clark within sleuthing distance of the Legends of the West!
Jim Davis stars as Matt Clark, hired to protect the railroad from the most notorious true-life criminals ever to roam the wild, wild, west! Assisted by beautiful agents Frankie Adams (Mary Castle) and Margaret "Jonsey" Jones (Kristine Miller), Clark's adventures pits him against the most infamous of all western outlaws, and some of the most famous television character actors of TV's Golden Age.
12 DANGEROUS OUTLAWS IN 12 EXCITING EPISODES:
- CATTLE KATE stars Jane Parker as rustler Ella Watson.
- QUANTRILL AND HIS RAIDERS stars Bruce Bennett as Quantrill.
- RUBE BURROWS, the stage robber, is portrayed by Paul Picerni.
- SAM BASS, the infamous Lone Star outlaw, is played by Don Haggerty.
- TIBURCIO VASQUEZ, the California bandit, is played by Anthony Caruso.
- BLACK JACK KETCHUM stars Jack Elam as the notorious murderer.
- DOC HOLIDAY stars Kim Spalding as the gunfighter at the O.K. Corral.
- FRANK AND JESSE JAMES features Lee Van Cleef as Jesse James.
- JOAQUIN MURIETTA, the "Mexican Robin Hood" is played by Rick Jason.
- JOHN WESLEY HARDIN, the deadly Texas gunslinger, stars Richard Webb.
- CLAY ALLISON, the self-styled "shootist," stars Jack Kelly.
- JIM COURTRIGHT who worked both sides of the law, stars Robert Knapp.
This Western TV series was a classic of early TV.