- Released: September 21, 2010
- Label: Ghostlight
- 1.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: Populism Yea Yea - The Company
- 2.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: I'm Not That Guy - Benjamin Walker
- 3.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: Illness as Metaphor - Maria Elena Ramirez / Justin Levine / Benjamin Walker / Ben Steinfeld
- 4.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: I'm So That Guy - The Company / Benjamin Walker
- 5.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: Ten Little Indians - Colleen Werthmann / Emily Young / Maria Elena Ramirez / Kate Roberts
- 6.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: The Corrupt Bargain - Colleen Werthmann / Emily Young / Michael Crane / Kate Roberts / Jeff Hiller / Michael Dunn
- 7.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: Rock Star - The Company / James Barry / Benjamin Walker
- 8.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: The Great Compromise - Maria Elena Ramirez / Justin Levine / Ben Steinfeld
- 9.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: Public Life - The Company / Benjamin Walker
- 10.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: Crisis Averted - The Company / Justin Levine / James Barry
- 11.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: The Saddest Song - Greg Hildreth / Justin Levine / Benjamin Walker / Ben Steinfeld
- 12.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: Second Nature - Justin Levine
- 13.Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson: The Hunters of Kentucky - The Company
Personnel: Justin Levine (vocals, guitar, piano); Charlie Rosen (vocals); Ben Steinfeld (guitar); Kevin Garcia (drums).
Audio Mixer: Dean Sharenow.
Liner Note Author: Oskar Eustis.
Recording information: MSR Studio A, New York, NY (04/26/2010).
Director: Alex Timbers.
Photographers: Donyale Werle; Alexander Kehyaian.
The original cast recording for the hit "emo-rock" musical Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson features the music and lyrics of Michael Friedman. Punk rock and politics have always been a pair of ugly siblings, but basing a musical around the birth of the Democratic Party and its controversial seventh president ("He puts the man in manifest destiny") takes some guts, and Friedman, director Alex Timbers, and the enthusiastic cast are more than up for the challenge. Fans of John Cameron Mitchell's Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Stew's Passing Strange, and even the Broadway stage adaptation of Green Day's American Idiot will find much to love here. ~ James Christopher Monger