- Released: December 2, 2002
- Label: Chiaroscuro Records
- 1.I'll See You in My Dreams
- 2.I'm a Little Brownbird
- 3.I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
- 4.Blue Skies
- 5.The Cannery Walk
- 7.Memories of You
- 8.Peg O' My Heart - (previously unreleased)
- 9.Wolverine Blues - (previously unreleased)
- 10.I Can't Trust Myself Alone - (previously unreleased)
- 11.Linger Awhile - (previously unreleased)
- 12.Pretty Baby - (previously unissued)
Solo performer: Earl Hines (piano).
Recorded at Sea Saint Recording Studio, New Orleans, Louisiana on Noember 7, 1977. Includes liner notes by Edwin Newman and Hank O'Neal.
Digitally remastered by Jon Bates.
Personnel: Earl Hines (piano).
Recording information: New Orleans, LA (11/07/1977).
Photographer: Rollo Phlecks.
Earl Hines' final solo piano record was reissued on CD in 1996 and its original seven selections have been joined by five equally rewarding (and previously unreleased) numbers. 73 at the time, Hines had lost none of the adventure in his playing, as he shows on such tunes as "I'll See You In My Dreams," "Blue Skies," "Diane," and "Wolverine Blues." A half-century after he started making his original impact, Earl Hines was still one of the most exciting pianists in jazz. ~ Scott Yanow