- Released: May 8, 2012
- Label: Razor & Tie
- 1.Cabaret [From Cabaret]
- 2.The Ballad of Sweeney Todd
- 3.Big Spender [From Sweet Charity]
- 4.The Ballad of Mack the Knife
- 5.Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) [From Damn Yankees]
- 6.Music of the Night [From Phantom of the Opera]
- 7.Joint Is Jumpin', The - (featuring Jesse Blaze Snider)
- 8.Luck Be a Lady Tonight [From Guys and Dolls] - (featuring Clay Aiken)
- 9.I Get a Kick Out of You [From Anything Goes]
- 10.There Is Nothin' Like a Dame [From South Pacific] - (featuring Nick Adams / Tony Sheldon)
- 11.Razzle Dazzle [From Chicago]
- 12.Tonight / Somewhere [From West Side Story]
Personnel: Dee Snider (vocals); Bob Kulick (guitar); Doug Katsaros (piano, keyboards, background vocals); Rudy Sarzo (bass guitar); Brett Chassen (drums, percussion, background vocals).
Audio Mixers: Ric Wake; Gustavo Celis.
Recording information: Beatstreet NYC; Diamond Drop Studio, Babylon, NY; Office Studios, Van Nuys, CA.
Photographer: Mark Weiss.
Arrangers: Dee Snider; Bob Kulick; Brett Chassen.
Working with Tony Award-winners Patti LuPone and Bebe Neuwirth, Dee Snider delivers an album of Broadway hits on Dee Does Broadway. The album, which also features guest appearances by artists like Clay Aiken and Cyndi Lauper, features the Twisted Sister frontman belting out rock & roll versions of tunes from classic productions like Guys and Dolls, Cabaret, and The Phantom of the Opera. Though a move like this might seem like an odd one for a metal guy like Snider to make, the singer's long-standing flair for the theatric should make Dee Does Broadway an interesting experiment.