Dinah Shore Radio Stars of America
- Released: January 16, 2006
- Label: Asv Living Era
- 1.That Old Devil Moon/ Mr. & Mrs. Perriwinkle/ No Greater Love - (with Peter Lind Hayes)
- 2.Counting the Days/ The Story of Harry and Frank/ You'll Never Walk Alone - (with Frank Sinatra)
- 3.Oh Why, Oh Why, Did I Ever Leave Wyoming?/ Down on the Ranch/ Anniversary Song - (with Peter Lind Hayes)
- 4.Georgia on My Mind/ Realism in Radio - (with Orson Welles)
- 5.Let It Snow/ Forbes Schneider Presents/ Congratulations, Groucho, on Your Contract - (with Groucho Marx)
- 6.Here's Dinah (I've Got a Gal in Kalamazoo - Be Careful, It's My Heart- Basin Street Blues - Mad About Him Blues - My Devotion)
Audio Remasterer: Elliott Stein.
Liner Note Author: Greg Gormick.
Warner Bros. and the Homefront Collection (This Is The Army... (DVD)
$9.98 on SALE
Out of StockSave for Later
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE