Roseanne Complete 9th Season (3-DVD)
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$6 (40% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: TV-PG
- Run Time: 9 hours, 12 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 14, 2013
- Originally Released: 2013
- Label: Mill Creek Ent
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Closed-Caption
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Roseanne, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert, Laurie Metcalf, Michael Fishman, Sarah Chalke, Johnny Galecki, Glenn Quinn & Estelle Parsons|
|Guest Starring||Shelley Winters, Robin Leach, Tammy Faye Bakker, Todd Oldham, Dina Merrill, Joanna Lumley, Jennifer Saunders, Steven Seagal, Marlo Thomas & Debbie Reynolds|
In its ninth and final season, ROSEANNE hits delightfully surreal territory when the Connor family wins the lottery. The once struggling, working-class family must suddenly deal with its newfound wealth, resulting in wonderfully odd moments that include Roseanne and Jackie battling terrorists, attending snobby cocktail parties in New York City, and mingling with celebrities like Robin Leach, Tammy Faye Baker, Steven Seagal, Arianna Huffington, and James Brolin. Nevertheless, the groundbreaking sitcom maintains much of the family drama--including a traumatic rift with Dan, and the delivery of Darlene's baby--that made the show so successful, climaxing in a moving ending episode that explains it all.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 56 ratings.
Based on 56 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 19,397
- UPC: 683904530127
- Shipping Weight: 0.29/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 3 items
Top ranking titles in the Television genre:
- Peter Gunn - Best of Season 1 (2-DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Toy Commercials of the 50s and 60s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Lost TV of the 50s, Volume 1 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Scarlett - Complete Mini-Series (DVD) ~ $8.98 on SALE
- The Star and the Story (4-Episode Collection) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE