Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 7, 2013
- Originally Released: 1984
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby True HD 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - Arabic, Dutch, English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 06/06/1984
"...It's Murray's picture, as the popular comedian deadpans, ad libs and does an endearing array of physical schtick....Weaver is deliciously sexy..."
Premiere - 12/01/2004
"GHOSTBUSTERS is still a rounded, rousing entertainment."
Entertainment Weekly - 08/05/2005
"What turned GHOSTBUSTERS into a classic was director Ivan Reitman's ability to stir genuine ghoulish scares into the clever dialogue and funny bits."
Premiere - 06/17/2009
3.5 stars out of 4 -- "An 80s phenomenon and classic comedy, with Bill Murray upstaging everything in his path..."
Total Film - 12/01/2011
4 stars out of 5 -- "The leads' chemistry is almost, well, spooky, Dan Aykroyd's nerdy enthusiasm rubbing deliciously against a persona-perfect turn from Bill Murray..."
Big City |
Essential Cinema |
Family (General) |
Psychic Forces |
- The screenplay for "Ghostbusters," written by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, is said to take its premise from the Michael Winner-Jeffery Konvitz' 1977 feature film "The Sentinel."