- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 42 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 30, 2004
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: Blue Underground
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Note: The audio for this program is THX Certified.
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital EX Surround Sound - English
- DTS 5.1 Surround Sound - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- TV Commercials
- Audio Commentary: Victor J. Kemper - Director of Photography
Performers, Cast and Crew:
When an inexplicable phenomenon transports a modern nuclear warship back in time to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the crew must decide between allowing the bloody attack to take place and preventing it, which could forever change the course of history. This thrilling science fiction blockbuster features a stellar cast, including Kirk Douglas, Martin Sheen, Charles Durning, Katherine Ross and James Farentino, as the crew and war era government officials who must decide the future of the world.
Due to a freak electrical storm, the USS Nimitz, the world's largest nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, is transported back to December 6, 1941, in time to head off the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. As the fateful hour grows near, the ship's commanders must wrestle with the moral and ethical dilemmas of interfering with the progress of history.