Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 7, 2013
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Miramax Echo Bridge
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 03/28/1994
"...Elegant style and [an] amiable cast..."
Los Angeles Times - 03/21/1994
"...As elegant as it is risk-taking....MOTHER'S BOYS climaxes in an edge-of-your seat action-filled finish..."
Jude Madigan walked out on her husband and young children. Now, 3 years later, she wants to reclaim her family. But three years is too long for young children to go without seeing their mother. So it's no wonder that when Jude reappears at their doorstep, her husband Robert greets her with fury. Agreeing to let her see the boys, now 12, 10 and 6-years-old, Robert informs her he's filing for divorce. But Jude recognizes only one obstacle to familial reunion: Robert's new girlfriend Callie. But when Jude's plan to get rid of Callie goes awry, she'll lose more than she bargained for. A taut psychological thriller.
Family Interaction |
Theatrical Release |
- Rated BBFC 15 by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Copyright Buena Vista Pictures Distribution, Inc.