- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: DVD International
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Bonus Footage: Highlights of Speeches and Appearances (80 min.)
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Scourge of liberals everywhere, author Ann Coulter's life is detailed in this fascinating documentary. Drawing on explosive interviews with some prominent left wing figures, as well as behind-the-scenes footage, and shots of Coulter lecturing in colleges (where she often receives a less-than friendly welcome), IS IT TRUE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ANN' offers a portrait of a gutsy, assertive woman who is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Complementing the footage of Ann at work are some remarkable facts and scenes from Coulter's personal life,
including musings on childhood, music tastes, family, and a lot more besides. Fans of Ann will revel in this remarkable film, while even her most steadfast opponents should find themselves admitting that they might not like what she says, but she does a hell of a job in saying it.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 31 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 10,692
- UPC: 647715177926
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item