Stone Sour House of Gold & Bones, Pt. 2
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$16.19 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.79 (15% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: April 8, 2013
- Originally Released: 2013
- Label: Roadrunner Records
- 1.Red City
- 2.Black John
- 8.The Uncanny Valley
- 9.Blue Smoke
- 10.Do Me a Favor
- 11.The Conflagration
- 12.The House of Gold & Bones
Personnel: Corey Taylor, The Hogab Numbers, Sinner (vocals); James Root, Josh Rand (guitar); Roy Mayorga (drums).
Audio Mixer: Jay Ruston.
Recording information: Metalworks Studios, Mississauga, Canada; Sound Farm Studios, Jamaica, Iowa.
Photographers: Chapman Bachler; Sean Mosher-Smith.
Continuing the two-album arc started on House of Gold & Bones, Pt. 1, Stone Sour resume their two-part concept album on House of Gold & Bones, Pt. 2. Musically, the album feels quite a bit like its predecessor, making the band's decision to release them as two separate discs a smart move, allowing listeners a chance to take a breather before diving back in for a second helping. That said, the quality of the record is still on par with the first part, so anyone who enjoyed the previous record will certainly find more to love here. ~ Gregory Heaney
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD)(14)
99¢ on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- King Curtis Enjoy Records - The Best of King Curtis (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Joe Newman The Complete RCA Victor Recordings (1955-1956) "The Basie Days (2-CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Curtis Fuller Boss of The Soul-Stream Trombone (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Englishmen ...Summer Is Here (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Ornette Coleman Ornette On Tenor (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE