- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 26, 2010
- Originally Released: 1973
- Label: Severin
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Return of the Living Dead - Interviews with Stars Nicky Henson, Mary Larkin, Denis Gilmore, Roy Holder and Rocky Taylor
- The Sound Of Psychomania - Interview with Soundtrack Composer John Cameron
- Riding Free - Interview With Singer Harvey Andrews
- Introduction by Fangoria Editor Chris Alexander
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Uncut - 07/01/2010
"Unfolding in an abandoned autumn-afternoon Britain of suburban town centres and patchy fields, it is, against all odds, haunting."
The young, death-obsessed leader of an English motorcycle gang (called the "The Living Dead") kills himself, only to come roaring out of his grave on his motorcycle during his funeral. His fellow gang members follow his lead into the ranks of the afterlife, only to find that things aren't as rosy as they had planned.
Black Comedy |
Theatrical Release |
- George Sanders' final screen appearance.