Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 26, 2013
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Miramax Echo Bridge
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 07/19/1993
"...Amy Irving gives a startling performance....Looking sexy and down-to-earth, Irving holds interest even under improbable circumstances..."
Karen (Amy Irving) is forced to face the father (Donald Sutherland) who she helped to convict 20 years earlier for the murder of her mother. Upon his parole from prison, Frank still maintains his innocence and tries to restore his relationship with his suspicious daughter. Her memory is blurred by time now, and emotions don't make it easier to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Years ago, Karen Braswell testified against her father Frank, who was later found guilty of murdering his wife. Now, freed after 22 years in prison, a bitter Frank returns to his hometown, where Karen still resides with her young son. Naturally, Karen is highly apprehensive about her father's arrival -- and it seems her fear is justified when murders start occurring again...
Family Interaction |
Theatrical Release |
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Available to rent in the UK.
- Color by Deluxe.
- Production companies: Benefit Productions, Cine Vox International (Los Angeles), Cine Vox Filmproduktion (Munich), Monument Pictures.