- 1:37:1 ASPECT RATIO
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 26 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: March 26, 2013
- Originally Released: 1954
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.37
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Mickey Rooney stars in this slapstick comedy that takes a look at the lighter side of atomic devastation.
Prospectors Blix Waterberry and Stan Cooper comb the Nevada desert in search of uranium. Unbeknownst to them, the U.S. Military has targeted the area for an A-bomb test.
Stan manages to evacuate the region prior to the blast, but poor old Blix gets hung up eating a peanut butter sandwich. Miraculously, Blix survives the boom.
The radiation-ridden Blix then falls under the spell of a gorgeous nurse... however, spies are hot on his trail.
- Additional cast: Elaine Davis (Audrey Nelson); Joey Forman (M.P. in Hospital); Peter Leeds (Bill); Fay Roope (General Lawler); and Robert E. Keane (Mr. Reynolds).