Clutch Robot Hive / Exodus (2-CD)
|You Save:||$1.80 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Clutch ~ Blast Tyrant (2-LP Deluxe Edition) ~ $24.95
- by Clutch ~ Earth Rocker ~ $13.48
- by Clutch ~ Strange Cousins from the West ~ $13.20
- by Clutch ~ Transnational Speedway League: Anthems, Anecdotes & Undeniable Truths ~ $13.57
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: September 28, 2010
- Label: Weathermaker Music
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.The Incomparable Mr. Flannery
- 2.Burning Beard
- 4.Mice and Gods
- 5.Pulaski Skyway
- 6.Never Be Moved
- 8.Small Upsetters
- 9.Circus Maximus
- 10.Tripping The Alarm
- 11.10,000 Witnesses
- 12.Land Of Pleasant Living
- 13.Gravel Road
- 14.Who's Been Talking?
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Mercury [Live SOTU '05]
- 2.Profits of Doom [Live SOTU '05]
- 3.Mice & Gods [Live SOTU '05]
- 4.Gullah [Live SOTU '05]
- 5.Burning Beard [Live SOTU '05]
- 6.Impetus [Live SOTU '05]
- 7.The Mob Goes Wild [Live SOTU '05]
- 8.Gravel Road [Live SOTU '05]
- 9.Burning Beard [Jeremy Hunt Video Clip]
Personnel: Neil Fallon (vocals, guitar, percussion); Tim Sult (guitar); Mick Schauer (Wurlitzer piano, Clavinet); Jean-Paul Gaster (drums, percussion).
Audio Mixers: John Agnello; Michael Comstock.
Recording information: Bearsville (07/13/2005); Magpie Cage (07/13/2005); The Sounds of the Underground, The Starland Ballroom Ou (07/13/2005); Uncle Punchy Studios (07/13/2005).
Director: Doug Spangenberg.
Editor: Anderson Bradshaw.
One of the most diverse and unpredictable heavy-rock acts of the 1990s and 2000s, Clutch quickly garnered a loyal following with a sound that flat-out rocked yet refused to be pigeonholed. ROBOT HIVE/EXODUS is no exception. "The Incomparable Mr. Flannery" kicks off the record with a swaggering Zeppelin-meets-Ted Nugent bit of unadulterated stud rock and never lets up. It would be tempting to call this stoner rock, except for the fact that it's so high-energy. In addition, Neil Fallon's macho vocals belie his insightful, often strikingly poetic lyrics. "Mice and Gods" name-checks both Lucifer and OMNI Magazine, while "Pulaski Skyway" paints a vivid portrait of industrial greed. A meaty-sounding dose of gritty guitar rock that wears its 1970s influences on its sleeve, ROBOT HIVE/EXODUS aims to hit the gut and enlighten the mind.
20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best... (CD)(14)
$4.12 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 80 ratings.
Based on 80 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul (CD)(2)
$2.98 on SALE