- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 27, 2004
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Dej (Ingram)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 10/09/1993
"...Sometimes funny, but far more often sad and appalling....Not a pretty sight, but a significant one..."
Premiere - 03/01/1995
"...Fascinating and sobering..." - Recommended
Chicago Sun-Times - 03/25/1994
"...[A] ridiculous, darkly comic story..."
Filmmaker Nick Broomfield's documentary on the female serial killer, Aileen Wuornos, and the sensational way her trial was handled, with accusations of alleged police corruption.
Law / Lawyers |
Murder Investigations |
Serial Killers |
Social Issues |
- Interviewed in the film are Aileen Wuornos, her adoptive mother, Arlene Pralle, lawyer Steven Glazer, and lover Tyria Moore.
- Produced by Lafayette Films in association with Channel Four.
- Copyright 1992 Lafayette Films for Channel Four.