My Hero Volume 2
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- I'm Dickens... He's Fenster (3-DVD) ~ $35.98
- My Hero, Volume 2 - 11" x 17" Poster ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- My Hero - Volumes 1 & 2 (2-DVD) ~ $7.00 (Save 56%)
- My Living Doll - Official Collection - Volume 1 (2-DVD) ~ $21.36
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: July 26, 2005
- Originally Released: 1952
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Robert Cummings, Julie Bishop & John Litel|
|Directed by||Oscar Rudolph & Leslie Goodwins|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Arabian Nights: Unknown to his boss, Beanblossom gets an invitation to join an influential men's club instead of Mr. Thackery. On initiation night an obsessed Thackery goes undercover to see who bested him for the coveted membership, unleashing a hilarious case of mistaken identity.
Jimmy Valentine: An eccentric millionaire wants to change his birth records so he doesn't have to retire and asks Beanblossom for help. Thackery thinks he's being left out of an important deal while Beanblossom learns that blowing up a bank safe is part of the old man's plan.
Wheel Of Fortune: Beanblossom rents his boss's old ancestral home - just when Thackery's no-nonsense aunt pays an unannounced visit expecting to stay there. Pretending the tenants are friends of Thackery's, Beanblossom discovers they're about to be raided for running a gambling house on the premises.
Bum For A Day: Going undercover as a skid row bum, Beanblossom tries to recover $18,000 stolen from the company safe.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
MY HERO is the classic television series that was originally slated to film 39 episodes, but filmed 33 instead due to production difficulties. Co-produced by Robert Cummings himself, this was one of the many television series released by Official Films (same company responsible for the syndication of ROCKY JONES). All four episodes of this series are worth watching, especially if you love Julie Bishop or Robert Cummings. The second episode featured on this DVD is "Jimmy Valentine," titled appropriately after the notorious gangster of the same name who had a spectacular criminal career in the 1930s. As for the remaining three episodes, those were one of the VERY FEW episodes that had the priveledge of being a summer rerun when NBC reaired them in July and August of 1953.
- Sales Rank: 49,086
- UPC: 089218478597
- Shipping Weight: 0.27/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Television Movie Categories:
- Albert Collins Live From Austin TX (DVD) ~ $15.28
- Dane Cook Tourgasm (3-DVD) ~ $5.98 on SALE
Jackson 5 Jacksons: An American Dream (2-DVD) ~
$26.22 Super Savings
Patrick Moraz Future Memories: Live on TV (DVD) ~
$14.96 Super Savings
The Osmonds Live in Las Vegas: 50th Anniversary Reunion Concert (DVD) ~
$16.52 Super Savings
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE