- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 20 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 23, 2008
- Originally Released: 1958
- Label: Televista
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The antics of a misfit crew on a mothballed Navy cruiser lead to slapstick on the high seas.
The forgotten H.M.S. Berkley has been without a commanding officer for two years in which time the skeleton crew has gone into the racketeering business with the landlord of a coastal village. When the Navy appoint Humphrey Fairweather as a long overdue replacement his unhealthy obsession with missile construction and the landlord's beautiful niece threatens to upset the balance of business.
Source - Music Video Distributors
A dull-witted naval lieutenant is given the command of a broken-down shore establishment.
High Seas |
- Remake of "Oh, Mr. Porter," and a sequel was made entitled, "Further Up the Creek." Shot in the UK on HammerScope.
- Released theatrically in the UK November 11, 1958.
- Shot in HammerScope.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 018619219317
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item