- Released: February 12, 2013
- Label: Sepia Records
- 1.Fascination / Love Makes The World Go Round / You And The Night And The Music
- 2.Paris Medley: Stay Out Of Paree / Mon Couer Est Un Violon / Sous Le Ciel De Paris / La Petite Valse / La Seine / I Love Paris
- 3.The Second Time Around
- 4.The Day the Rains Come
- 5.Lillian Russell Medley: Oh Those Hips, Oh Those Lips / Lillian / Life Upon The Wicked Stage / Don't Throw Stones At Mother / By The Light Of The Silvery Moon / Moonlight Bay / Daisy Bell / Take Me Out
- 6.It Takes Love / Fascination (reprise)
- 7.Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry
- 8.Black Coffee
- 9.The End of a Love Affair
- 10.I'm a Fool to Want You
- 11.What Now My Love
- 13.It Never Entered My Mind
- 14.Love Look Away
- 15.Here's That Rainy Day
- 16.Waiting for Charley to Come Home
- 17.Fly Me to the Moon
- 18.Count Every Star
Audio Remasterer: Robin Cherry.
Liner Note Author: Richard Schoener.
Recording information: 06/20/1961-08/08/1962.
A two-fer of Jane Morgan LPs from the early '60s, At the Cocoanut Grove/What Now My Love? pairs a mostly upbeat concert date at the show business destination with an album of torch songs and ballads. What Now My Love? is especially interesting for music fans, since Burt Bacharach took the helm as conductor and arranger (his first in America, after a few years serving for Marlene Dietrich). This isn't exactly Dionne Warwick territory, but Bacharach definitely shows he's from the younger generation of vocal arrangers, even while giving Morgan a lot of space to stretch out on "Black Coffee," "It Never Entered My Mind," and "I'm a Fool to Want You." ~ John Bush