- Released: February 5, 2013
- Label: Rhino
- 1.Who Will Save Your Soul (LP Version)
- 2.You Were Meant For Me (Album Edit)
- 3.Foolish Games
- 5.Down So Long
- 6.Jupiter (Swallow The Moon) (Remix)
- 7.Standing Still
- 8.Break Me (Radio Remix)
- 10.Good Day (Album Version)
- 11.Stronger Woman (Radio Edit)
- 12.Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- 13.Satisfied (Radio Edit)
- 14.You Were Meant For Me (feat. Pistol Annies)
- 15.Foolish Games (feat. Kelly Clarkson)
- 16.Two Hearts Breaking
Audio Remasterer: Chris Bellman.
Photographer: Wolfgang Ludes.
It's been 17 years since Homer, Alaska-raised singer/songwriter Jewel Kilcher took the world by quiet storm with her 1995 multi-platinum debut Pieces of You. For her very first Greatest Hits collection, Jewel revisits two of that album's brightest moments in "Foolish Games" and "You Were Meant for Me," the latter with the help of the Pistol Annies and the former as a duet with Kelly Clarkson -- the original studio versions of each song are included as well. The 17-track, handpicked collection also includes fan favorites like "Spirit," "Jupiter (Swallow the Moon)," "Intuition," "Standing Still," "Good Day" from Alice in Wonderland, and her lovely rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from 2009's Lullaby.