- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 33 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 20, 2009
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Severin
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: No flesh shall be spared - exclusive documentary featuring all-new interviews with cast and crew
- Incidents in an expanding universe - early super 8 version of Hardware
- The sea of perdition - 2006 Richard Stanley short film
- Rites of passage - early Richard Stanley short film
- Richard Stanley on Hardware 2
- Deleted and extended scenes
- Audio commentary with director Richard Stanley
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 09/14/1990
"...Certain to become a cult classic somewhere..."
Sometime in the future, a man acquires some pieces of an android for his metal sculpting girlfriend. The android was once a machine designed to destroy humans. In the night it reassembles itself and resumes its mission in this politically pretentious film.
Violent, post-apocalyptic cult movie about Moses, a terminally ill scavenger, and Julie, his dope-smoking girlfriend. One day, while scouring the remains of civilization, Moses retrieves a collection of mysterious hardware. Unfortunately, the hardware turns out to be a robot programmed to kill human beings and it quickly takes over Julie's technology-intensive apartment.