Bullet For My Valentine Temper Temper
Only 5 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Bullet For My Valentine ~ Fever ~ $7.19
- by Bullet For My Valentine ~ Hand of Blood ~ $5.86
- by Bullet For My Valentine ~ The Poison [Deluxe CD / DVD] (2-CD) ~ $13.57
- by Bullet For My Valentine ~ The Poison [Enhanced] ~ $7.19
- by Bullet For My Valentine ~ Scream Aim Fire (Deluxe Edition) (2-CD) ~ $13.57
- Released: July 31, 2015
- Originally Released: 2013
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
Billboard (p.51) - "[A] varied collection rife with heavy double-bass drums and sharp metallic riffs."
- 1.Breaking Point
- 2.Truth Hurts
- 3.Temper Temper
- 5.Dirty Little Secret
- 7.Dead To The World
- 9.Saints n Sinners
- 10.Tears Don t Fall (Part 2)
- 11.Livin Life (On The Edge of A Knife)
Personnel: Matt Tuck (vocals, guitar); Padge (guitar); Michael Thomas (drums).
Audio Mixer: Chris Lord-Alge.
Recording information: Karma Sound Studios, Bang Saray, Thailand; Rockfield, Monmouth, Wales; Soundworks, Cardiff Bay, Wales; The Atrium, Cardiff, Wales.
Working once again with producer Don Gilmore (also known for his work with Linkin Park), Welsh thrashers Bullet for My Valentine return with their fourth studio album, Temper Temper. The album should feature plenty of the guitar heroics that fans have come to love, but with the band doing most of the writing in the studio, the songwriting should feel a little looser and more organic, something frontman Matt Tuck came to appreciate while recording with his side project AxeWound. Based on "Riot," the album's debut single, it seems like the change is definitely working out for them.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 80,642
- UPC: 888751188228
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)