Glenn Tilbrook One for the Road
|You Save:||$2 (10% Off)|
- by Paul McCartney ~ New [Deluxe Edition] ~ $17.73
- Dolby Digital Stereo
- 1.78:1 Widescreen Presentation
- Interview With Squeeze Lyricist Chris Difford
- Amy Pickard's 1991 Public Access Cable Interview With Chris Difford And Glenn Tilbrook From Her Music Video Show In Dayton, Ohio
- Audio Commentary By Glenn Tilbrook
- Glenn's Q&A From The Tokyo Screening
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 10 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: January 24, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Bonus Footage: Tokyo Screening Q&A, August 2005
- Amy Pickard - Director
- Chris Difford
- Take Me I'm Yours
- Up The Junction
- Pulling Muscles (From A Shell)
- Goodbye Girl
- Another Nail In My Heart
- Is That Love
- Black Coffee In Bed
- Parallel World
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Amy Pickard|
"Tilbrook himself makes for amiable company, and stark, solo renditions of those kitchen-sink hits provide boundless delight."
4 stars out of 5 -- "An almost inexhaustible supply of Squeeze classics are served amiably and acoustically with Tilbrook's affable wit guaranteeing that this documentary is a real pleasure."
Description by OLDIES.com:
Glenn Tilbrook: One For The Road is the perfect film for dreamers, music fans and open road enthusiasts everywhere!
Ever wondered what it would be like to go on a cross-country tour with a rock star? Filmmaker Amy Pickard did and made a movie about it. Expecting luxury tour buses and five star hotels, she found Glenn Tilbrook, the former lead singer of Squeeze, touring in a mobile home and bedding down in roadside campgrounds.
This intimate film follows Tilbrook on every step of his first solo tour of America in his beloved - but not so reliable - home on wheels. From the search for his missing RV; adventures with engine repair and exploding generators, to a musical house call that one fan will never forget: All access, all of the time.
It's the story of how an established artist adjusts to his independent surroundings. It's a commentary on the current state of the music industry. But, most importantly, it's a human-interest story that transcends its musical base.
Includes exclusive live acoustic performances of:
- 01 Tempted
- 02 Hourglass
- 03 Take Me I'm Yours
- 04 Up the Junction
- 05 Pulling Mussels (From the Shell)
- 06 Goodbye Girl
- 07 Another Nail in My Heart
- 08 Is That Love
- 09 Black Coffee In Bed
- 10 Parallel World
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 34 ratings.