17 copies available
|CYBER SALE:||$5.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$14 (70% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 7 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: 2013
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Wizard Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Don Michael Paul & Barbara Crampton|
|Performer:||Barbara Crampton, James Staley, Lisa Rinna, J. Downing, Danny Kamekona, Peter Haskell & Yuji Okumoto|
|Directed by||Albert Band|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Toward the end of the 21st Century two great powers dominated the world, a division that resulted from a 30-year war known as the War of the Hemispheres. The war came to an end with the creation of giant, indestructible mega-robots designed for military missions and balance of power. With the treaty came peace and both sides merged into one government, the New Federation. The armed forces were reduced to one single mega-robot, the MRAS-2, an 80-foot-tall Mega-Robotic-Assault-System, now used to guard the most dangerous spot on earth. The MRAS-2 now patrols the highly restricted area known as the Crosshair Zone, the site of the Toxic Tomb-a dumping ground for the most dangerous toxic waste. Periodically, lobe-wolf terrorist groups try to get to the tomb to gain materials to launch chemical warfare against the New Federation police forces. But MRAS-2 is the most sophisticated weapons system ever built and is indestructible. Recently, the mega-robot has become a tourist attraction and is used for tours through the wasteland. While on one such tour, the MRAS-2 is attacked by an extremely violent terrorist group known as the Murdaggians. Their leader turns out to be a frequent passenger on the mega-robot, Professor B. Wa-Lee, who hijacks the MRAS-2 and heads for the Toxic Tomb. If he succeeds in opening the tomb, the Murdaggians can carry out their threat to destroy Los Angeles. The only hope to stop the Murdaggians is Lane Drury, the robot's pilot, who has escaped and knows how to stop the MRAS-2. With the help of Lisa, the daughter of the New Federation President, Drury finds another mega-robot still intact. The MEGA-1 rises from beneath the earth like a colossus and confronts the MRAS-2 before the Toxic Tomb is penetrated. Now, Drury and Wa-Lee both know theirs must be a fight to the finish.
A foreign dignitary hijacks the last remaining robot on Earth, and threatens the people of the Eastern Alliance into war.
Creepozoids (Grindhouse Collection Packaging) (DVD)
$5.98 CYBER SALE
Invisible: The Chronicles of Benjamin Knight (DVD)
$1.39 CYBER SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.
Based on 10 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Aliens Attack: Bad Channels / Laserblast / Oblivion (3-DVD) ~ $5.59 CYBER SALE
- Aliens Gone Wild (DVD) ~ $4.89 CYBER SALE
- Aliens Gone Wild (DVD) ~ $6.98 CYBER SALE
- Aliens vs Humans: Seedpeople / Oblivion 1 / Oblivion 2 (3-DVD) ~ $5.59 CYBER SALE
- Andromina: The Pleasure Planet (DVD) ~ $3.49 CYBER SALE
Top ranking titles in the Sci-Fi / Fantasy genre:
- Alien Origin (Blu-ray) ~ 59¢ CYBER SALE
- Fantasy Adventure 3 Pack (Dragon Crusaders / Merlin and the War on the Dragons / Dragon) (Blu-ray) ~ $1.79 CYBER SALE
- Viral Assassins (DVD) ~ 59¢ CYBER SALE
- Laserblast (DVD) ~ $1.79 CYBER SALE
- Sexpots From Space Double Feature: Voyage To The Planet of Teenage Cavewomen/ Bikini Planet (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 CYBER SALE