Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 8, 2013
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Paramount Catalog
- Encoding: Region [unknown]
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby True HD 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Dana Carvey &
Michael A. Nickles,
Frank Di Leo,
Charlton Heston &
Director of Photography:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"If you book them they will come"
- Jim Morrison (Michael Nickles) to Wayne (Mike Myers).
New York Times - 12/10/1993
"...A very good-humored sequel..."
Entertainment Weekly - 01/21/1994
"...NAKED GUN-style spoofery....Trashy, inspired goofs..."
Variety - 12/20/1993
"...WAYNE'S WORLD 2 has an amazingly good nature. There's genuine affection accorded the characters and situations..."
Entertainment Weekly - 12/17/1993
"...[It] reaches a higher, more original lunacy..."
They're back! Those they're-so-goofy-you-have-to-love-'em cable television stars of America's most wanted pop rock-talk show: Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar!
Wayne and Garth are finished with high school. But Wayne's struggling to find his place in the real world of full-fledged adults. In a way-cool dream, Wayne's escorted by a Native American to a meet the late, great Jim Morrison, who advises the troubled teen to put on an outdoor concert: "If you book them, they will come." So Wayne heeds the word and stages his very own Waynestock. If he can pull off the concert while protecting Cassandra, his super-babe-of-a-girlfriend, from evil record producer Bobby Cahn, he can prove, once and for all... he's worthy!
Love Story |
Rock And Roll |
- The film cost $25 million and grossed $48 million domestically.
- Rated BBFC PG by the British Board of Film Classification.
- The rock group Aerosmith (Steve Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Thomas Hamilton and Joseph Kramer) appear in the film.
- The film was shot on-location in Los Angeles and San Diego, California; the California-Arizona border; and second unit filming in Chicago and Aurora, Illinois and London, England.
- The "Waynestock" scenes were filmed on the day of the 24th anniversary of Woodstock -- which took place on August 17th, 1969.