- Rated: R
- Video: Color
- Released: January 8, 2013
- Originally Released: 1978
- Label: Paramount Catalog
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Dolby Digital Surround - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 09/13/1978
"...[Cheech and Chong] display a sharp sense of comic timing, and winning personalities..."
Entertainment Weekly - 06/03/1994
"...Adorably dopey..." -- Rating: B+
Cheech and Chong's first "hit" movie is a popular comedy for the red-eyed generation. The outrageous pair begin their search for green pastures and good grass. After several wacky adventures and close shaves ensue, the comedic duo end up at L.A.'s Roxy Theatre to perform a hilarious final scene. Without giving away too many clues, it can be said that a pink tutu and a red quaalude are involved.
Comedy Teams |
- Theatrical Release: September 15, 1978.
- Film debut for Cheech & Chong.