- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 8, 2013
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Paramount Catalog
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 08/23/1996
"...The original cast members re-create their squeaky-clean sitcom counterparts with unwavering 'have-a-nice-day' enthusiasm..."
Entertainment Weekly - 09/06/1996
"...Shrewd care...has once again been taken to evoke the look and tone....[The acting is] startlingly good..."
Variety - 08/19/1996
"...The returning Brady actors understand the shtick perfectly....Matheson is a welcome screen return..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 08/23/1996
"...As the plot thickens, and does it ever, A VERY BRADY SEQUEL cheerfully skirts the gulf between the innocence of the Brady's and the hazards of contemporary life..."
Those polyester-clad Brady's are back, still deeply entrenched in the styles and mores of the 1970s, in this sequel to 1995's THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE. Carol Brady's (Shelley Long) presumed-dead husband Roy (Tim Matheson) re-appears and is taken in by the loving family. What they don't know is that Roy is actually a deadly imposter, who wants a carved horse owned by the Bradys -- that unbeknownst to them is worth millions. Will Roy ever get his hands on that artifact' Or will the blissfully clueless Bradys kill him with kindness instead'
- Released theatrically in the USA Augsut 23, 1996.
- Color by Deluxe; in Panavision widescreen.
- Soundtrack available on Angel Records in the USA and on EMI Records outside the USA.
- Additional credit: Kelliann Ladd (co-producer).
- Copyright 1996 Paramount Pictures.