- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: January 27, 2009
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: Lions Gate
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
It's murder, movies and mayhem when two people are killed on a film set in England. Soon the grandmotherly amateur sleuth Miss Marple is called into action. With her nephew from Scotland Yard tagging along, Miss Marple assesses the suspects. The possibilities include Jason Rudd, the film's director; producer Marty Fenn; his actress/wife Lola Brewster; and Jason's wife Marina Rudd, who is Lola's antagonistic rival.
Adding even more intrigue to the proceedings is the fact that Marina is recovering from a nervous breakdown -- and the incident that caused it just may be connected to the murders...
Based On A Novel |
Murder Mysteries |
Theatrical Release |
- Distributed by AFD in America and Canada.
- Color by Technicolor.
- Additional cast: Margaret Courtenay (Mrs. Bantry); Maureen Bennett (Heather Babcock); Carolyn Pickles (Miss Giles); Eric Dodson (The Major); Thick Wilson (Mayor); Pat Nye (Mayoress); Peter Woodthorpe (Scout Master); Oriana Grieve, Kenneth Fortescue, George Silver and John Bennett (Cast of film of within film).
- Additional credit: John Roberts (art direction).