Laurindo Almeida Music of the Brazilian Masters: Laurindo Almedia, Carlos Barbosa-Lima & Charlie Byrd
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Fantasy Warehouse Clearance Sale product may be specifically marked for one-way sale
- Released: October 1, 1989
- Originally Released: 1989
- Label: Concord Records
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Laurindo Almeida, Carlos Barbosa-Lima, Charlie Byrd (guitar), Larry Grenadier (bass), Michael Shapiro (drums).
Personnel: Laurindo Almeida (guitar); Carlos Barbosa-Lima , Charlie Byrd (guitar); Michael Shapiro (drums).
Audio Remixer: Phil Edwards .
Liner Note Author: Mark Holston.
Recording information: Coast Recorders, San Francisco, CA (05/1989).
Unknown Contributor Role: Nick Phillips.
Arrangers: Laurindo Almeida; Carlos Barbosa-Lima ; Charlie Byrd.
The great Brazilian guitarists Laurindo Almeida, Charlie Byrd and Carlos Barbosa-Lima team up for a tightly arranged set that (even with a Jobim tune and an original apiece by Byrd and Almeida) is mostly comprised of Brazilian classical music. The guitarist's distinctive but complementary tones add a great deal of beauty to the quiet but often-complex music. Fans of the acoustic guitar will find this CD well worth acquiring. ~ Scott Yanow
Coleman HawkinsAt Ease With Coleman Hawkins [Rudy Van Gelder Remasters] (CD)
$10.56 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Brazilliance of Laurindo Almeida and Bud Shank, Volume... (CD)
$20.36 Super Savings
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Herd Very Best of I Can Fly (Featuring Peter Frampton) (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 3 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 1 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE