- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: February 17, 2009
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The vacationers on a tropical island find their holiday fun spoiled by a volcanic eruption. An Irwin Allen disaster film. this is the 'expanded video version.' Retitled "Earth's Final Fury" for Television. Academy Award Nominations: Best Costume Design.
Fictitious disaster drama taking place on a South Pacific island resort, where an active, but supposedly non-dangerous, volcano is about to erupt near a brand new oil rig site, and ruin the livelihoods of all the inhabitants. The participants include: a wildcat oil driller and his ex-PR girlfriend (who left him but came back just in time to almost be annihilated by the once-dormant volcano); the wildcat oil driller's lying and adulterous partner; the millionaire hotel owner and his beautiful god daughter (married to the lying and adulterous partner); a hard-boiled detective tailing a Casper Milquetoast swindler; a retired high-wire husband and wife acrobatic act; and many more.
Theatrical Release |
- Filmed in Hawaii and The Burbank Studios, California in Panavision. Color by Technicolor.
- Titles by Pacific Title.