- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 23 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 18, 2000
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: New Horizons
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Packaging: Keep Case
Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Stereo - English
Additional Release Material:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Index
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Just find it. Tonight! I told you, you'll recognize it when you see it." (Jesse Paloma, Plant Manager)
"Either there's more than one, or else it's growing,... growing real fast." (Dr. Raven to Sheriff)
"Chickens. Chickens. She was working on chickens." (Corporate type to head of ARPA)
"The earth was not made for us. She was made for the dinosaurs. The earth was scaled to their dimensions. Human beings are ants crawling through their living rooms." (Dr. Jane Tiptree)
After being driven to extinction, great bloodthirsty dinosaurs come back to life with the assistance of a demented genetic scientist (Diane Ladd). She plans to replace the human race with a super-race of dinosaurs who will not pollute the planet. This campy creature-fest delivers the B-movie goods with a sharp script, a series of effective special effects, and a manic performance by Ladd.
A mankind-hating scientist does a little genetic engineering to produce a brood of very hungry dinosaurs.
Mad Doctor |
- Foto-Kem color. Ultra-Stereo.
- Note the "bird" names for most of the supporting characters.
- Opening credit sequence uses footage of chickens being slaughtered from "Chickens: A Process" by Richard Gentner and
- Special makeup and creature effects by Magical Media Industries, Inc.
- Copyright held by Pacific Trust 1993.
- Diane Ladd's daughter is actress Laura Dern, who also appeared in a 1993 movie about dinosaurs, the monster hit "Jurassic Park."