Bloodfist IV: Die Trying
"Bone blasting spine shattering action!" -- American Karate
|You Save:||$6.77 (68% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 26 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 9, 2000
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: New Horizons
Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Packaging: Keep Case
Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33:1
Additional Release Material:
- Trailer - Original
- - Preview Attractions
- Cast Biographies
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Index
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Don "The Dragon" Wilson, Cat Sassoon & Amanda Wyss|
|Performer:||Kale Browne, Liz Torres, Dan Martin, James Tolkan, Gary Daniels & Don "The Dragon" Wilson|
|Directed by||Paul Ziller|
|Composition by||David Wurst & Eric Wurst|
|Cinematography by||Christian Sebaldt|
|Produced by||Mike Elliott|
|Executive Production by||Roger Corman|
A fighter must rescue his kidnapped daughter - but first he must fight the FBI, the CIA, and an international arms cartel. He wants justice... but he'll settle for revenge.
A repo man working in Los Angeles inadvertently picks up the wrong car during one of his late night shifts. A simple enough mistake, but this seemingly insignificant blunder pulls our hero into the murky depths of CIA corruption, where murder and revenge are the order of the day. And the repo man will need to marshall all the courage, strength and guile he possesses if he harbors any hope of survival.
- This is the fourth film vehicle for Don "The Dragon" Wilson; the three preceding this one are "Bloodfist" (1989), "Bloodfist II" (1990), and "Bloodfist III: Forced to Fight" (1992).
- Copyright 1992 Concorde-New Horizons Corp.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 7 ratings.
Based on 7 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
12 Classic Television Comedies - 1950s-1960s (DVD)
$3.98 on SALE
The Executioner II: Karate Inferno (Subtitled) (DVD)
$1.58 on SALE
Killing Machine (WS) (Japanese, Subtitled in English) (DVD)
$2.38 on SALE
Heroes of the East (Shaw Brothers Classic Collection) (DVD)
$6.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD:
- Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Edition) (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Suspense - Lost Episodes Collection 3 (4-DVD) ~ $6.38 on SALE
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Attack of the 30's Characters - Cartoon Classics from All Eight Major American Animation Studios (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE