- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 2, 2000
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: New Horizons
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original - Preview Attractions Cast Biographies
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Index
Performers, Cast and Crew:
After killing a man in the ring, the World Kickboxing Champion surrenders his title and travels to Manila where he is lured into a trap and kidnapped. He and the other victims must battle some unnatural opponents to the death to regain their freedom.
This time Jake must fly back to Manila in order to get to the bottom of his buddy's mysterious disappearance. But shortly after his arrival in the exotic city, he falls under the spell of a beautiful and sexy femme fatale who dupes him into fighting gladiator-style in a deadly contest set up by the local bad guy. The real surprise comes during the big match, when Jake finally learns who his opponent will be in this brutal fight-to-the-death.
Kidnapping And Missing Persons |
- Shot in Fotokem color.
- Followed by two sequels: "Bloodfist III: Forced to Fight" (1992), and "Bloodfist IV: Die Trying" (1992).
- During the opening credits each lead actor has whatever kickboxing and/or martial arts titles he holds listed alongside his name.