- ANAMORPHIC WIDESCREEN
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 53 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 19, 2013
- Originally Released: 1984
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Audio Commentary with Director Charles Shyer and Film Scholar and Consultant Bruce A. Block
- A Video of Charles Shyer introducing the film
- Making-of Featurette
- A Slide Show of Photos
- Theatrical Trailer
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 05/16/1984
"...O'Neal and Long spark off a nice romantic chemistry....Wanamaker and Garfield turn in effective support work..."
A.V. Club - 04/22/2009
"[T]he script scores some clever jabs at the vapid self-absorption of show-biz types....Film buffs should enjoy its genially amusing riff on '70s Hollywood mythology..."
The comic story of a nine-year-old girl who sues her parents for divorce. Through a series of flashbacks, it is revealed how the girl's parents wrote a script that made them millions, but left their daughter out of the family picture.
A comedy about the dissolution of a marriage, Hollywood-style. Filmmaker Albert Brodsky leaves wife Lucy in the dust when his career takes off like a rocket. But it's their nine-year-old daughter who's suing for divorce -- from her parents!
- Color by Technicolor.
- Shown at the Cannes Film Festival market May 14, 1984.
- Directorial debut for writer Charles Shyer.