Bobby Jones: How I Play Golf / How to Break 90 - The Complete Warner Bros. Shorts Collection
Warner Archive Collection (series)
All 18 of Bobby Jones classic golf instructional, guest-starring a who's who of the golden age of Hollywood.
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 3 hours, 8 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: November 6, 2012
- Originally Released: 1931
- Label: Warner Archives
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Robert Tyre Bobby Jones, Jr., perhaps the greatest amateur golfer in the history of the sport, is here to show you the secrets of his game. In between winning his legendary Grand Slam in golf and the Masters tournament, this original sports superstar shot a series of instructional shorts in two series for Warner Bros, "How I Play Golf" and "How to Break 90."
Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (FS) (DVD-R)
$15.98 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Sports & Recreation genre:
- Surfing USA: Featuring the Hits of The Beach Boys (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Baseball - 2008 World Series: Philadelphia Phillies Vs. Tampa Bay Rays (Highlights) (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Outdoor Adventures - Hunter Safety (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Surfing - Toka Toka: A Documentary About Surfing In Forbidden Fiji (DVD) ~ 79¢ on SALE
- Surfing - The Sixth Element: The Ross Clarke-Jones Story (DVD) ~ 79¢ on SALE