- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 24, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Starz / Anchor Bay
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English SDH
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A forest-dwelling cyclops is responsible for a gruesome reign of terror in ancient Rome. Emperor Tiberius (Eric Roberts) send his most trusted general, Marcus (Kevin Stapleton), to snare the beast for the Coliseum. Unfortunately, Marcus is rewarded for his success by being put in the arena with the brutal creature! Can these two unwilling gladiators team up to end the reign of their double-dealing emperor' B-movie patron saint Roger Corman produces this original movie from the Sci Fi Channel.
When a terrifying Cyclops is terrorizing the Roman countryside the corrupt emperor, Tiberius, sends in his strongest general, Marcus. Soon the Cyclops is captured and brought to the great city to fight as a gladiator, but the tables quickly turn on Marcus who must fight as well. Bitter enemies become great allies to over throw the tyrannical power of Emperor Tiberius and his nephew.