- ASPECT RATIO 4:3 (FULL FRAME)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: November 27, 2012
- Originally Released: 1949
- Label: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Football coach George Cooper has as many problems managing his football team as he has at home dealing with his daughters, Ellen and Connie.
A light family comedy about a hapless college football coach who's got trouble at home and on the field. His daughters have reached that worrisome age and the alumni association is badgering him for some wins. One young man might be the answer to all his problems.
College football coach George Cooper faces losing scores at home and on the field.
He and his wife bicker about the proper way to soothe their children's growing pains. Young Ellen has taken on a holier-than-thou attitude, while her older sister, Connie, has been struggling through adolescence, and she has trouble finding dates.
On the gridiron, George doesn't fare much better. He can't manage to make his hard-working players gain any yards, much less reach the end zone. And the campus alumni is breathing down his neck to win some games or hand off the ball to a new coach.
Then one day George meets a fine young man who just might be the solution to his problems -- at work and at home.
- Suggested by a play Clifford Goldsmith.
- Additional cast: Richard Tyler (Joe Burch); Buddy Martin (Cheer Leader); Mickey McCardle (Jones); John McKee (Cy); Charles J. Flynn (Policeman); William Self (Willie); Gwenn Fields (Daphne); Gilbert Barnett (Stinky Parker); Mike Mahoney (Sailor); Tom Hanlon (Radio Announcer); Pat Kane (Bellhop); Lee MacGregor (Cheer Leader); and Don Hicks (Bill).