Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 51 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 8, 2013
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Fox Searchlight
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.0 - English, French, Spanish
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Rolling Stone - 05/18/1995
"...[A] sly and winning romantic comedy....An affair to remember..."
Entertainment Weekly - 09/29/1995
"...[Carried on] the floaty charm of its stars..."
Wall Street Journal - 01/21/2011
"Mr. Kline's performance turns on elated virtuosity. He gets laughs just by pronouncing his character's name."
A woman with a phobia about flying gets caught up with a shady French smuggler while flying to Paris to retrieve her wayward fiance. Director Lawrence Kasdan's first stab at romantic comedy.
When Kate's fiancé calls from Paris to tell her he's in love with another woman, Kate determines to do anything to get him back. She even overcomes her fear of flying so she can chase him down in the romantic city of lights. Then, while airborne, the panicky Kate meets Luc, a somewhat sleazy character who just happens to be a thief -- and who secretly plants a stolen possession in her bag. Luc intends to retrieve the loot when they land; unfortunately a conman grabs the bag first, thwarting Luc's well-laid plans. Soon he and Kate are frantically scouring the beautiful French countryside in hopes of getting back her precious carry-on.
The romantic situation hardly goes smoothly, either: Kate continues her obsession with ex-fiancé Charlie, while Charlie's new girlfriend takes a liking to Luc... who unexpectantly falls in love with the broken-hearted Kate.
Love Triangle |
- Produced in association with Prufrock Pictures, set up by star Meg Ryan to create her own films.
- Color by DeLuxe.