- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 20, 2009
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Weinstein Company
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - Spanish, English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this tense thriller, a couple must battle both a treacherous mountain and a sniper who would like to see them dead.
Description by Genius Productions:
Terror hits new heights in this "brilliant, vicious little piece of work" (twitchfilm.net) set in a remote mountain wilderness. After a man traveling alone has a steamy encounter with a beautiful stranger, the pair join up and take a detour through the hills. But they are suddenly forced to abandon their cars when an unseen sniper puts them in his crossfire. Without understanding why they are being targeted, the strangers must survive their ruthless pursuers and their harsh surroundings.