A Windham Hill Wedding Album
by Various Artists
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
sku: SSP 23924
- Released: April 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Arioso - Paul McCandless
- 2.Wedding Rain - Liz Story
- 3.Canon - James Galway
- 4.Menuet (From le Tombeau de Couperin) - Paul McCandless
- 5.Processional - William Ackerman
- 6.Brandenburg Concerto No. 3:1 - The Modern Mandolin Quartet
- 7.Loreta and Desiree's Bouquet, Part 1 - George Winston
- 8.Gymnopedie No. 1 - Tim Story
- 9.Nocturne From String Quartet No. 2 - Turtle Island String Quartet
- 10.Ave Maria - Paul McCandless
- 11.If You Believe - Jim Brickman
- 12.Nocturne in E Minor, Op. 72 No. 1 - Steve Erquiaga
- 13.Intermezzo From "Carmen" - Tracy Silverman / Thea Suits-Silverman
- 14.Ave Verum Corpus - Paul McCandless
Windham Hill's A Windham Hill Wedding Album presents contemporary and classic wedding ceremony music as performed by the label's roster of artists. Paul McCandless' "Arioso," James Galway's "Canon," and Will Ackerman's "Processional" are among the tracks that offer more traditional wedding music, while Jim Brickman's "If You Believe," George Winston's "Loreta and Desiree's Bouquet," and the Turtle Island String Quartet's "Nocturne From String Quartet No. 2" have a more modern feel. Fortunately, both the more classically and more new age-inspired tracks blend well together, thanks to the musicians' like-minded approaches. Other highlights include Steve Erquiaga's "Nocturne in E Minor, Op. 72 No. 1," Tim Story's "Gymnopedie No. 1," and Liz Story's "Wedding Rain." Overall, A Windham Hill Wedding Album is a polished, slightly eclectic collection of music that is pretty enough to enhance a wedding without distracting too much from the day's big moments. ~ Heather Phares
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!